Tristate Arthritis & Rheumatology in Northern Kentucky is seeking a part-time (3 days per week) Radiology Tech with x-ray licensure to assist with x-rays and other back office duties.
- Performing patient X-rays
- Preparing patients for exam
- Taking vitals and reviewing patient medications
- Recording patient information in an EMR
- Assisting the physician with procedures
- Answering patient phone calls
Preferred Certifications and Skills
- A graduate of an accredited 2-year Radiology Technology program
- A current and valid l x-ray license
- Strong communication
- Strong computer skills
- Prior medical office experience
We focus on a team approach in our work and are looking for that candidate who is reliable and professional, fosters good working relationships with their co-workers, and strives for excellence and great patient satisfaction.
Pay & Benefits
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package as well as a balanced work schedule.
How To Apply
Interested candidates may submit their cover letter and resume via email to: email@example.com