Tristate Arthritis and Rheumatology is the largest, longest established single specialty Rheumatology practice serving the Northern Kentucky / Cincinnati, Ohio area. A private physician owned group consisting of six Rheumatology Physicians and one Rheumatology Physician Assistant. Full-service facility features on-site Infusion Suite, Physical Therapy, X-Ray, DEXA, Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, and laboratory. Position anticipates partnership within two years. We offer a friendly, independent practice where doctors can work without stressing over work.
View our facility at www.tristatearthritis.com.
Benefits of working at Tristate Arthritis and Rheumatology include…
- Good benefits and retirement package.
- Partnership track and opportunity for real estate partnership investment.
- Loyal staff with low turnover.
- Newly remodeled office space. 11,000 square feet free standing building. Lovely office setting with a beautiful interior.
- Close proximity to the hospital and all its amenities.
- Connection to University of Cincinnati for drug studies and research.
- Call is light (one in 7) with no significant inpatient responsibilities.
- Established referral base with excellent payer mix.
- Big city proximity without the big city headaches.
About the Area
The Northern Kentucky / Cincinnati Tristate area blends charm and culture with a wonderful balance of business and leisure. Residents of this area enjoy…
- A leading educational system and top-ranked universities paired with a diverse population.
- A vibrant downtown offering the arts, theaters (including Broadway series), world-class museums, zoo, aquarium, concerts and memorials.
- An international airport.
- A lively nightlife, local wineries, retail, and cuisine with local flavors.
- Historic neighborhoods with surrounding cultural districts.
- Collegiate and professional sports, golfing, boating and unique parks
- Cincinnati is home to professional baseball and football teams, as well as a Major League Soccer team.
- Practice is in an area ranked as one of the best places to live.
How To Apply
Interested candidates may submit their cover letter and resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org